1. If any man, without the knowledge of the owner of a garden, fell a tree in a garden he shall pay half a mina in money.
2. If any one steal the minor son of another, he shall be put to death.
3. If any one find runaway male or female slaves in the open country and bring them to their masters, the master of the slaves shall pay him two shekels of silver.
4. If the gardener has not completed the planting of the field, leaving one part unused, this shall be assigned to him as his.
5. If he give a male or female slave away for forced labor, and the merchant sublease them, or sell them for money, no objection can be raised.
#3 and #5 should be in place because they would serve no purpose since there are no slaves.
#2 makes perfect sense. If someone steals a child he should die.
#1 and #4 deal with farming and they should have the right to their own property.